Sensor based gait analysis
Rosmark is a Dutch company providing custom gait analysis solutions for horses.
Rosmark uses inertial sensors as mobile measuring units attached to the horse for:
- Equine gait analysis (8 sensors)
- Activity tracker (1 sensor at head)
- Gait classification & equine pedometer (1 sensor at sternum)
All our systems:
- are validated for accuracy and precision
- readily provide intuitive measures of gait asymmetry/lameness
- are easy to use
Rosmark can also support you in equine project management.